What is it: A luxe card deck filled with 28 hand-painted affirmations created to support mental health and offer hope and strength. This deck looks like individual pieces of art and the cards are velvety smooth to the touch, making it the perfect gift or self-love gift!
Why it’s unique: Each affirmation is paired with a powerful watercolor illustration to help with visualization. Bringing together an affirmation with art helps the mind explore emotions and unlock potential and strengths.
About the art: Each card is a mini artwork! Hope Cards Original Edition art is thought provoking, non-binary, diverse and intended to show the humanity and opportunity for children in mental wellness.
HOW TO USE:
There are many ways that you can use your Hope Cards. Here are just a few examples.
- Shuffle Hope Cards and pull a random card out. Treat the affirmation on that card as something the Universe is telling you to focus on.
- Make Hope Cards a part of your morning ritual. Choose one or two cards each morning and then try and focus on the affirmation throughout the day. You could even meditate on the affirmation. Place them in visible places as gentle reminders.
- Spark interesting conversation at a table or gathering by having everyone select a card. Each person can share how the mantra is relevant to them. This works at a table or gathering of any size.
- Pick a card and allow it to inspire your journaling practice. Bust out your journal and let your card deck inspire creativity!
- Toss the travel-size deck in your bag and select a card for guidance when you need it. Take 10 deep breathes after you've selected a card.
- Hope Cards can also be used simply as artworks - you are welcome to frame it, use them as creative place settings, inspo on your mood board, etc!
- Use a Hope Card that resonates with you as a bookmark.
- Carry a card or two that speaks to you in your bag, wallet or car. Hope Cards have positive energy!
WHAT YOU FOCUS ON WILL GROW.
Help your kids explore emotions and discover superpowers by shopping Hope Cards Kids Edition HERE.