What is it:
A luxe card deck filled with 28 hand-painted affirmations created to support mental health and offer hope to anyone during these challenging times. This travel-size deck looks like individual pieces of art and the cards are velvety smooth to the touch, making it the perfect gift or self-love gift!
Why it’s unique:
Hope Cards Original Edition were specifically designed to support mental well-being and make you feel good. San Francisco-based painter and illustrator, Lindsay Stripling, brought each affirmation to life with beautiful watercolor illustrations. Hope Cards’ art is thought provoking, non-binary, diverse and intended to show the humanity and opportunity for humanKIND in mental wellness.
HOW TO USE:
There are many ways that you can use your Hope Cards. Here are just a few examples.
- Shuffle Hope Cards and pull a random card out. Treat the affirmation on that card as something the Universe is telling you to focus on.
- Make Hope Cards a part of your morning ritual. Choose one or two cards each morning and then try and focus on the affirmation throughout the day. You could even meditate on the affirmation. Place them in visible places as gentle reminders.
- Spark interesting conversation at a table or gathering by having everyone select a card. Each person can share how the mantra is relevant to them. This works at a table or gathering of any size.
- Pick a card and allow it to inspire your journaling practice. Bust out your journal and let your card deck inspire creativity!
- Toss the travel-size deck in your bag and select a card for guidance when you need it. Take 10 deep breathes after you've selected a card.
- Hope Cards can also be used simply as artworks - you are welcome to frame it, use them as creative place settings, inspo on your mood board, etc!
- Use a Hope Card that resonates with you as a bookmark.
- Carry a card or two that speaks to you in your bag, wallet or car. Hope Cards have positive energy!
WHAT YOU FOCUS ON WILL GROW.
Good to know:
Hope Cards Original Edition were designed to support mental health, help individuals find courage in the face of great uncertainty and choose forgiveness and love. A perfect gift of Hope during these times of uncertainty and isolation.